Little Tokyo Service Center | Los Angeles, CA
The project consisted of the new construction of a 45 unit, 5-story low income apartment complex. The PWC Family housing compliments the Pilipino architectural elements of the area and provides affordable housing to low-income families and transitional aged youth who are homeless or at-risk of homelessness.
- Low income, multi-family housing project
- Prevailing Wage and Section 3 requirements
- Installed a level five methane system
- Installed SUSMP infiltration storm drain/ planter system
- Hill side construction with extensive shoring
- Build-it-Green rated project