LINC Housing | Los Angeles, CA
The project consists of the new-construction of a 6-story multi-family housing development that will provide a total of 125 one, two, and three-bedroom units. Sixty-three units are reserved for formerly homeless, while 62 units will house low-income families and seniors.
- Low income, multi-family housing project
- Prevailing Wage and Section 3 requirements
- 15,000 SF Recreation Center/Community Space
- Subterranean level
- Funded with low income housing tax credit (LIHTC)
- Designed to achieve LEED Platinum certification