Los Angeles Family Housing | Tujunga, CA
The project consisted of the new construction of a 46 unit, 2-story affordable multi-family housing project. Spaces included community room, conference room, office, computer lab, Manager’s unit, four one bedroom units, and 41 studio units.
Day Street Apartments provides permanent supportive housing and substance abuse counseling to chronically homeless individuals and couples. The development includes many “green” features and was certified as a LEED Silver rated project.
- Low income, multi -family housing project
- Prevailing Wage and Section 3 requirements
- Funded with Low Housing Tax Credit
- LEED Silver certified project
- Energy efficient roofing, windows and lighting
- Photovoltaic and solar hot water systems