East Los Angeles Community Corp. | Los Angeles, CA
The project consisted of the new construction of a 53 unit, 5-story affordable residential apartment building; 1-3 bedroom units, community and retail space. Sol y Luna Apartments features a cement plaster exterior surface with stunning mosaic tile veneer. The development addresses the communities need for housing and provides residents access to retail opportunities and jobs.
- Low income, multi-family housing project with ground floor retail
- Prevailing Wage, Section 3, Local Hire, and Equal Opportunity requirements
- Funded with Low Housing Tax Credit
- LEED Platinum certified building
- Installed a level one methane system
- Two level parking garage structure under building, one subterranean and one above grade