LINC Housing | Ontario, CA
Renovation of an 80-unit affordable senior housing community. The project scope included accessibility and energy efficiency upgrades. New steel stairs with concrete treads at every building, complete upgrade to community kitchen and community room. Large scale landscape update with drought tolerant planting and low water use irrigation. Upgrades to kitchen cabinets, countertops, appliances, LED light fixtures, and high-performance energy efficient HVAC equipment.
- Complete renovation of unit interiors and community spaces
- Drought tolerant landscape upgrades
- New energy efficient upgrades
- Senior housing, occupied rehabilitation
- Funded with low income housing tax credit (LIHTC)